St Clements, Scholar's Court, Bow, London E3Guide Price £420,000 - £475,000
Scholar's Court in St. Clements is an exciting landmark development ideally located at the centre of the City financial district. Featuring a selection of 1 bedroom homes, Scholar's Court offers a fantastic opportunity to own a new build apartment at this historic heritage site in Bow, London E3.
- Central to Canary Wharf
- Central to Canary Wharf
- Bow Road tube
- Symphony laminate worktops
- Integrated appliances
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Low energy pendant lighting
- Quadplex sockets in living/dining room
- Smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
The development at St. Clements was perceived as a major regeneration of a historic landmark site to create a significant new community for east London. Being the UK's first urban Community Land Trust development, it aimed to be influenced by and to gain the support of many within the local community and to break new ground in the provision of 1 and 2 bedroom London apartments.
Originally built in the Italianate style in 1849, St. Clements has a long and interesting history. Its different names and functions have reflected the many changes within its neighbourhood. St. Clements remains an important part of the local heritage and community and it will continue to do so in a way that retains and enhances its finest architecture and preserves that heritage for many years to come with other building within the development.
Great opportunity to bid for the all the flats advertised in the brochure. Whether you are an individual, or part of a consortium looking to buy in blocks, contact us now.
Please click the brochure on the left for further details and price list.
- Stylish kitchen units by Symphony Laminate worktops with matching upstand
- Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap
- Integrated appliances to include oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood and fridge/freezer Plumbing and electrics provided for future installation of washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome accessories
- Shower cubicle, thermostatic shower mixer and clear glass bi-fold door to en-suite (where applicable)
- Full and half height tiling as appropriate
- White ladder towel rail to bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Track light to kitchen Downlighters to bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Low energy pendant lighting elsewhere Internal walls and ceilings finished in smooth white emulsion
- Skirting boards and architraves in satin white
- District heating system supplying hot water and heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
Entertainment and communication
- Quadplex socket provided in living/dining room TV points to living/dining room and bedrooms Phone points to hall and living/dining room
- Peace of mind Fitted smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
- 10-year NHBC warranty