We are seeking for a talented property manager who can be a great addition to our ambitious family of property experts. At Estateology we strongly believe in career development, ongoing training and mentoring.
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
We need a self-motivated team player with good understanding and previous experience of property management, good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
- Responsible for the day to day management of properties
- Rent chasing and debt collection
- Responding to all telephone and email enquiries relating to each property
- Check in/out
- Dealing with tenancy renewals/extensions
- Arranging EPCs and gas safety certificates
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Dealing with contractors and maintenance issues
- Dealing with Section 8s, Section 21s and other legislation
- Handling pre-tenancy and end of tenancy documentation
- Team player with great organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and IT skills
- Experience in tenancy renewals/extensions essential
- ARLA/NFOPP qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
If you think that you are suitable for this role then please email your CV to email@example.com.