Ilford Hill, Ilford, IG1Guide Price £233,000 - £515,000
With less than three years until Ilford’s Crossrail station welcomes its first passengers, we are delighted to present a fantastic development, and the chance to invest in an area that is about to be completely transformed.
Less than a five-minute walk from the future station, Horizon is a new landmark residential tower close to the sought-after Carlton House – one of the first projects offered by the Cathedral Group in outer London’s burgeoning property market back in 2014. Horizon will be a part of an extensive regeneration programme that will revitalize central Ilford, the striking design of Horizon will provide a new landmark for this growing part of outer london. The development will have a total of 122 flats consisting of 1-2 bedroom apartments.
- High-spec modern studios and 1/2-bed apartments
- Stunning development with a design inspired by Ilford’s unique place in the history of photography and telecommunications
- Central part of a wider programme that will revitalise the commercial and public spaces of central Ilford
- Next door to excellent connections into central London – Liverpool Street in just 17 minutes
- From respected developer Cathedral Group, who also delivered successful IP Global investments RISE at the Deptford Project and St Mark’s Square
- Apartment sizes from 441 to 969 square feet
- Completion expected in Q1 2017
- Projected gross yields of up to 5.47%
- Prices start at £233,000